The Williams

The Williams

Friday, January 30, 2015

Why Grace?

Hello blogging world! 

Welcome to Then comes grace. I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time now, so I'm pretty excited to finally dive in! You may be wondering why I chose the name "Then comes grace." Check out these definitions I found on grace via dictionary.com

  1. the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God. 
  2. the influence or spirit of God operating in humans to regenerate or strengthen them

Those two definitions I found happen to be my favorite. This blog is a composition of my thoughts, life, family, and home. All of us are on some kind of journey, and most of the time we ask ourselves "Whats next?", that's where grace comes in. It's given to strengthen us, encourage us, and give us hope when we don't know what the next step will look like. Join me on my journey of motherhood, marriage, and homemaking. I'm excited to see where we will go!

Blessings,
Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are writing!! You are going to love looking back and reading where you were and how you will grow. Bless you sweetie!!
    Love,

    Cindy Faust

    ReplyDelete